DUE TO THE CURRENT GLOBAL COVID-19 PANDEMIC ALL OUR HANDLERS WILL FULLY COMPLY WITH THE ADVICE FROM THE UK GOVERNMENT AND THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION (WHO) IN RELATION TO STOPPING OR PREVENTING THE SPREAD OF CORONAVIRUS. MEASURES WE ARE TAKING TO PREVENT THE SPREAD, OR TO REDUCE THE RISK OF OUR HANDLERS CATCHING CORONAVIRUS WHILST ON DEPLOYMENT INCLUDE:
· ALL HANDLERS WILL HAVE BEEN TESTED FOR CORONAVIRUS PRIOR TO DEPLOYMENT AND WILL HAVE RECEIVED A NEGATIVE RESULT – THIS WILL BE EITHER THE NHS TEST OR LATERAL FLOW SELF TEST KIT.
· HANDLERS WILL BE SUBJECTED TO NON-CONTACT TEMPERATURE TESTING ON EACH DAY OF DEPLOYMENT. ON LONE WORKER SITES HANDLER WILL SELF TEST AND SEND RESULT VIA WHATSAPP BACK TO OUR HEAD OFFICE.
· FACE MASKS WILL BE PROVIDED AND WORN BY ALL HANDLERS AT ALL TIMES WHILST ON TASK – NONE OF OUR HANDLERS ARE EXEMPT.
· HAND SANITISER WILL BE PROVIDED AND REGULARLY USED BY ALL HANDLERS
· HAND WASHING WILL TAKE PLACE FREQUENTLY
· SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES WILL BE ADHERED TOO AT ALL TIMES – INCLUDING BETWEEN HANDLERS.
· NON CONTACT THERE WILL BE NO PHYSICAL CONTACT BETWEEN STAFF/GUEST/VISITORS ETC
· CONTACTLESS DOCUMENTS AND SEARCH REPORTS. ALL SEARCH REPORTS, RAMS AND ALL OTHER DOCUMENTATION FOR EACH DEPLOYMENT WILL BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO TASK AND EITHER SAVED ON A SECURE ONEDRIVE AND SHARED OR EMAILED ACROSS TO RELEVANT PARTIES. SEARCH REPORTS WILL NOW BE COMPLETED ELECTRONICALLY AND EMAILED DIRECTLY TO THE CLIENT AFTER THE DEPLOYMENT.
Our passive scanning drug detection dogs are non-intrusive; when tasked to search persons they will effectively scan the air around them, not infringing that persons Human Rights. Our proactive (rummage) search dogs are trained never to interfere with the find, this helping to ensure forensics are never disturb and continuity of evidence exists.
Although it may be true that the detection dog sector is not regulated by any governing body here at Inquest Canine Detection & Security Limited we are independently assessed annually by the SSAIB, on behalf of the Home Office, to ensure we remain compliant with industry standards, best practise and legislation. We also hold the SafeContractor accreditation to show that our safety policies are not just implemented but are strictly adhered too by all our handlers.
"The safety of your staff and patrons is our number 1 priority, we help you ensure that everyone goes home safe at the end of the event" #gohomesafe
Dean Porter - Managing Director
ICDS provide drug detection canines that are trained to actively seek out illicit substances in any environment. Our sniffer dogs are trained to indicate the presence of narcotics no matter the quantity. To maintain that proficiency both the dogs and their trained handlers undergo regular continual professional development training of at least once each month.
We provide our Drug Detection Dog services to several UK Police Forces, BTP and local authorities for their Night Time Economy and County Lines operations.